Sonic Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic Online

The Sonic Online Forums.

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Sponsors & Link partnersSponsors & Link partners  Magic radioMagic radio  RegisterRegister  Log in  DonateDonate  

tails doll see crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luis
1 Emerald
1 Emerald
luis

tails doll see crazy Empty
PostSubject: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D72mE1u5Zto

Last edited by luis on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosAngel
2 Emeralds
2 Emeralds
ChaosAngel

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 am

How come whenever you post a link on here it doesn't work? Unless it's just me
Back to top Go down
luis
1 Emerald
1 Emerald
luis

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 am

Work videos
Back to top Go down
Jet_the_Hedgehog
3 Emeralds
3 Emeralds
Jet_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

You need to put http and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
http://speedhedgehogs.forumotion.com
Hedgy
Admin
Admin
Hedgy

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Video is working now. Wink
What language is this? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jet_the_Hedgehog
3 Emeralds
3 Emeralds
Jet_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:21 pm

I don't know but I think it's spanish
Back to top Go down
Hedgy
Admin
Admin
Hedgy

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok, moved to other languages-spanish.
If this isn't right tell me luis Wink
Back to top Go down
luis
1 Emerald
1 Emerald
luis

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 am

yes only speak spanish sorry not found version ingles but fund the English version of suicide calamardo
"I will start by saying that if you want an answer in the end, be disappointed.
No one.
Nickelodeon Studios was hospitalized during 2005 to get my degree in animation. I was not paid, in fact, most internships are unpaid, but I had some experience beyond education.
Adults do not see it as a good job, but most children cagarían if they could be there. As editors and animators working with me to see the new chapters played before they left the air. Go to the point without giving many details.
Just made the movie SpongeBob and the whole staff was lacking in creativity, so take them long to start the next season. But in reality, the delay lasted more disturbing reasons.
There was a problem with the first episode of season delayed for months that everyone and everything. Other inmates and I were in the editing room with the main animators and sound editors, ready to make the final cut. We received a copy of what was supposed to "Fear of a Krabby Patty" and we gather around the screen to view. Now, since that was not the final cut, sometimes the animators put a fake title jokingly, an inside joke like "How does not the sex" instead of "Rock-a-by-bivalves" when SpongeBob and Patrick adopt an oyster.
It was never anything particularly funny, but they were always work-related jokes. So when I saw the title "Squidward's Suicide (Suicide Squidward)" do not think it was anything more than a morbid joke. One inmate even gave a dry laugh.
It begins with lively music as always.
Starts with Squidward, playing the clarinet, missing some notes as usual. Bob heard laughing outside, Squidward stops and yells to be quiet, since it has a concert tonight and need to practice. Bob says yes, and goes to see Sandy Cheeks with Patrick.
The bubble splash screen appears and we see the final concert of Squidward.
Here's where everything got weird.
When you are playing, some pictures were repeated, but the sound does not (at this point the sound is already aligned to animation, and that was not common), but then stops playing, the sound ends up as if nothing had happened. There are murmurs in the crowd before they start to boo.
There were boos from common caricature on the show, you could hear malice in them.
Squidward was visible standing nervously and looking scared. The image changes, this time to the public SpongeBob is in the center and barracks, behaving very differently than it always does.
The most time of all is that everyone is hyper realistic eyes. Very detailed. Clearly no photos of real eyes, but something a little more real than CGI. The red-eye. Some looked at each other, obviously confused but as we were not the writers, never wonder how it would attract the children ... yet.
The shot changes, Squidward sitting on the edge of his bed, looking very bad.
For his window the night, so there is little after the concert. The scariest part is that at this point, no sound. Literally. Even the sound of the speakers in the room. As if they were off, but were working perfectly.
Squidward was just there, sitting and blinking in silence for about 30 seconds, then began to mourn. It sounded like a little breeze through a forest. Then she covered her face and wept in silence for a minute, while the sound slowly began to intensify.
The screen slowly begins to approach his face. By "little", I mean it's only noticeable if you look at the shots with 10 seconds apart. His crying becomes stronger, full of pain and anger. The screen is distorted, as if to bend on itself for a second before returning to normal. The faint sound of wind and becomes more intense and more severe, as if a storm.
The spooky part is that this sound and Squidward crying sounds too real, as if the sound is not coming from the speakers, as if they were holes and the sound came from somewhere else.
Even if the study has a good sound system, do not have the equipment necessary for the sound of this quality.
Under the sound of the wind and crying, something began to sound, a sort of laugh at rare intervals and never lasting more than a second to hear you could not easily (we saw this twice, so forgive me if things sound very specific , but I had time to think about them). After thirty seconds of this, the screen went fuzzy, and somewhat twisted violently on the screen blinked rapidly, as if missing an animation frame. The main editor put animation back pause and frame by frame.
We saw something horrible. It was a picture of a dead child no more than six years of age. His face was deformed and bloody, one eye hanging over his face. He was in his underwear, his stomach open and the entrails lying beside her. I lay on a kind of pavement, probably some way.
The scariest part was that you could see the shadow of the photographer.
There was no tape of the crime, there was no evidence or brands, and the angle was completely wrong to be part of evidence of a crime. It seemed as if the photographer was to blame for the death of the child. We were mortified of course, but still, hoping it was a joke twisted and sick.
The screen returned back to Squidward, still crying harder than before, and half of the body in the shot. Now, there was blood running down his face, leaving his eyes which were drawn from a hyper-realistic, as if to touch, pudieses get dirty with blood. The watch now sounding like a hurricane through a forest and even sounds of breaking branches.
The laughter, a deep baritone, now lasted longer and was more frequent. After 20 seconds, the screen again to show a distorted picture of a single frame. The editor hesitate to repeat it, but we knew we had done.
Now, the photo was a little girl, no older than the child of the first. She was lying on his stomach, a pool of blood beside him. His left eye had also been removed, and was in his underwear. His insides were on his back, leaving a court. Again, the body was in the street and you could see the shadow of the photographer, similar in size and shape to the first.
Almost threw up, and an internal, the only woman in the room, ran out. The show continued. After five seconds after the photo, Squidward stopped all sound like, as when it started. He withdrew his hands and his eyes were drawn in hyper-realism and the other at the beginning of the episode.
Bleeding, bloodshot and pressing. Just looked at the screen, as if he saw the audience. After 10 seconds, began to sob, this time without covering the eyes. The sound was sharp and strong, and mixed with screams. Blood and tears ran down his face like a torrent.
The sound of wind came along with the deep-voiced laughter, and this time the picture lasted for 5 frames.
The animator could stop in the room and back. The photo was of a child of similar age to those above, but this time was different.
The guts were coming out of the stomach, being pulled by a big hand, his right eye torn and hanging, blood dripping from it. The entertainer came.
It was hard to believe. He advanced to the next table, the same thing. He returned to the first, reproducing quickly and then I broke. I vomited on the floor, the animators and editors were watching in horror the screen.
The 5 frames were 5 different photos, they were THE PICTURES OF A VIDEO. We saw the hand slowly raised the guts, we saw the baby's eyes focus on the hand, and saw flashing the child the last two frames. The main sound editor told us to stop, I had to call the operator to see it for yourself. Mr. Hillenburg arrived fifteen minutes later, confused and not knowing why he had called, so the editor went on with the episode. Once finished the paintings, Squidward reappeared, looking at the viewer, making focused on his face for 3 seconds. The socket is opened and a voice said "DO IT", while Squidward was holding a shotgun.
Immediately puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. The wall behind him just splattered with blood and gray matter realistically and Squidward ejected backward fuerzaa.
The last five seconds showing her body on the bed side, and one eye hanging from the remainder of his head, staring at the floor.
The episode ends. Mr. Hillenburg is furious and demands to know what the hell is going on. Many left the room at this time, so only a few of us saw him again. See the new episode only served to imprint on my mind and gives me many nightmares. I'm sorry I stayed.
The only theory we have is that the file was edited by someone in the chain from the study of drawing. Called the CTO to analyze what had happened. The file analysis shows that new material recorded, and although we try to find out what had happened, we did not find anything.
There was an investigation into the photos, but got no information from them. Not identified any children, and found tracks of information or physical clues in the photos.
Did not believe in unexplained phenomena before this, but now I know that when something happens and I can not prove what caused it, think twice. "
Back to top Go down
Jet_the_Hedgehog
3 Emeralds
3 Emeralds
Jet_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 pm

0.0 I don't think I can read that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tails doll see crazy   tails doll see crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

tails doll see crazy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Online :: Spanish-
Jump to: